If you’re looking for a new 2012 Hyundai, then you have plenty of options! The following websites will help you decide which Hyundai vehicle will be your next favorite car:
- Inside Line tested the 2012 Hyundai Veloster and loved it, saying it was “unlike anything on the road.”
- Hyundai developed the BlueLink system with the future in mind. On Cars.com, you can read about how BlueLink gives you the ability to send a text message with your voice, update your location on Facebook, and much more.
- Hyundai’s new car warranty, also known as America’s Best Warranty, will cover the vehicle’s powertrain for 10 years or 100,000 miles, includes five years of roadside assistance, and more.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway safety tested the Hyundai Sonata, which was awarded the distinction of Top Safety Pick 2011. Go to IIHS.org to check out the impressive ratings of other Hyundai vehicles.
- To take a closer look at Hyundai’s 2012 model lineup, go to Car and Driver’s website, which provides a list of changes from 2011 and some great pictures of the new cars.
For more information, call Don Bohn Hyundai at (888) 903-3785.