Last updated 6 years ago
If you’d like to learn more about the 2011 Hyundai Genesis or you’re ready to take a test drive, then check out these helpful links from around the Web for more information.
- Read Kelley Blue Book’s review of the 2011 Hyundai Genesis to hear how it stacks up against much pricier luxury sedans.
- Explore the Hyundai Genesis and compare features and trims on this page from Hyundai.
- Read more about the Genesis sedan in this comprehensive review.
- The test drive is one of the most important experiences you will have when shopping for a new car. Consumer Reports suggests how to make the most of a test drive.
- For more advice about what to do behind the wheel of your potential new car, read this helpful article.
For more information about Hyundai vehicles, come to Bohn Hyundai in Harvey, LA. Our experts sales staff can answer all your questions and would love to help you find a new Hyundai that’s perfect for you and your needs.
Last updated 6 years ago
Buying a used car can be a great way to save money without sacrificing quality. When you’re ready to get behind the wheel, take some time to perform a thorough inspection of your prospective vehicle.
In this video, you can follow along with a used-car inspection to learn what to look for inside, outside, and under the hood of a pre-owned car. You will learn how to spot indicators of a vehicle that’s a little too used or possibly has hidden problems.
At Bohn Hyundai, all of our used and certified pre-owned vehicles are inspected by our dealership according to stringent specifications. We are confident that the cars in our used inventory will bring you excellent service for miles to come.
Last updated 7 years ago
When you go to your new car dealer for a new or used Hyundai, ask to take a test drive. This is one of the most important aspects of your car-shopping experience. Research, reviews, and word-of-mouth get you halfway there—sit behind the wheel of a pre-owned Hyundai, take a spin, and really get to know the new car you’d like to buy.
Use this guide to get the most out of your test drive and help you in your buying decision.
- Before You Get In: Tell the salesperson at your new Hyundai dealer that you’d like to drive the exact trim and color of the car you’re considering. Your driving impressions will be accurate and you can compare other models and trim levels after this test drive.
- Behind the Wheel: Test all the buttons. Be respectful, but the Hyundai car dealer’s parking lot is the place to test out the stereo, navigation system, and lights—not while you’re moving down the road. Check to see how intuitive the car’s systems are and ask questions. While you’re stopped, continue to build a rapport with your new car dealer’s salesperson. The more they know about what you’re looking for, the better they can help you.
- On the Streets: Once you’re driving in a new Hyundai, practice starting, stopping, and turning. Accelerate briskly from a stop and try a slow hard stop to test out both the engine and brakes. When you perfom these maneuvers in a new Hyundai, always communicate beforehand with your salesperson.
- Going Home: Once the test drive is over, take some mental notes or use a notepad to record your experience. Talk to a friend or spouse about your driving impressions, what you liked, and what you didn’t. This will give you a final impression of which new Hyundai is right for you.
Come to Bohn Hyundai and take a seat in our wide selection of new Hyundai vehicles. Our inventory includes pre-owned and certified used Hyundai vehicles, so contact us to schedule a test drive today!
Last updated 7 years ago
Head-turning style, eye-catching lines, and jaw-dropping specs—and that’s just on the outside. The Hyundai Genesis drew a lot of attention at its 2007 debut in the New York Auto Show as a concept car, and 2010 saw this premium sports sedan arrive at U.S. Hyundai dealers. For 2011, the new Hyundai Genesis has only gotten better.
Enjoy luxury features without the luxury price tag. The Hyundai Genesis’ performance on the road is smooth and powerful. Unmatched in value, the new Hyundai Genesis offers superior construction, an attractive interior, and a driving experience with quick response and fast acceleration.
Adaptive headlamps turn as you do, allowing for safer cornering. Front and rear parking sensors paired with a rearview camera make parallel parking a breeze. Enjoy the Genesis’ adaptive cruise control, 25 mpg fuel economy on the highway, and 7.1 Lexicon surround audio. The best part: these are all standard features of the 385 horsepower V8 model, which also boasts zero to sixty mph in 5.3 seconds.
10 years, 100,000 miles: that’s the longest powertrain warranty in the industry. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, this is complemented by the five-year/60,000 mile new vehicle warranty that comes standard with all new Hyundai cars.
The new Hyundai Genesis is a well-designed machine that delivers on all fronts. This new car is a joy to drive, and not just because it won’t break the bank. Don’t take our word for it—come to Bohn Hyundai to see the Genesis for yourself. Visit Bohn Hyundai, your Harvey, Louisiana new Hyundai dealer, to test drive the Genesis and see why this sedan is making a big name for itself.