Last updated 3 years ago
Buying a new car can be a time-consuming experience, which is why our recent articles have tried to clear up some common confusion that people have when looking to buy a Hyundai. Learn more about the car buying process below:
- The decision to buy or lease often depends on a car buyer’s financial situation and automotive needs. Investopedia.com explains both sides of this conundrum in detail.
- Smart Money’s website has a helpful list of questions to ask yourself before deciding whether to buy or lease your new car.
- Around 80% of car owners choose to buy their vehicle, but there is a growing number that are taking the lease route instead.
- The number one reason to do background research on a car before buying it is that it will save you money, according to eHow.com.
- A great way to start researching your car purchase is by reading this article from HowToDoThings.com.
For more information about Hyundai vehicles, come to Bohn Hyundai in Harvey, LA. Our experts sales staff can answer all your questions and would love to help you find a new Hyundai that’s perfect for you and your needs.
Last updated 4 years ago
If you are on the lookout for a new sedan, then Hyundai has delivered an incredible option with the 2011 Hyundai Sonata. This video review from Autotoob.com describes the 2011 Sonata as combining beauty with a great design and high-tech extras. These features include an optional navigation system with real-time traffic reporting to streamline your commute. Choose from automatic or standard transmission, and enjoy its fuel efficient engine.
The new 2011 Hyundai Sonata combines great handling with excellent power to provide a comfortable ride all around. Come take the new Sonata for a test-drive down at your local Bohn Hyundai dealership.